Do you need motivation, help to solve a problem, or just someone to talk to? Then I would love to hear from you! Examples of things I can help with:
- Health, wellness and self-care. The whole you. How can you make changes to feel better and love yourself the way you deserve?
- Life coaching: help you set priorities and organise your life and make time and space for intimacy.
- Better understand your own and your partners sexuality, how to communicate more effectively, understand and explore each other’s desires; confidence and performance issues.
- Ways to achieve orgasm for women, whether you struggle with this on your own or with a partner.
- Body image, self love and self care. How to feel better about yourself.
- Confidence and inspiration. Connection with your own sexuality and permission to explore who you are without shame and judgement.
- Non-monogamy: how couples can explore whether consensual non-monogamy could be for them and how you get started safely, emotionally and physically.
- A non-judgmental, open-minded ear to hear your concerns. Sometimes, just being able to talk to someone helps a lot and be a great weight off your shoulders.
- Various aspects of porn use, from tips on where to find more ethical porn, to questions concerning potential addiction.
- How to introduce sex toys into your relationship.
- General sex education, maybe things you never learnt but feel you should have.
You can read more about me on my “About Me’ page but here is what I can and can’t do for you. I have extensive experience from change management and coaching and a lot of life experience, I have a passion for health, nutrition, wellbeing, sexual wellness, women’s empowerment and I love to see people happy with themselves and their choices. I am however not a psychologist, psychotherapist, medical professional or dietician. I have a MSc, a Graduate Certificate, a coach qualification, and I am currently studying at one of Scandinavia’s best and most contemporary schools for sexology and couples therapy. I am a member of the International Association of Contemporary Sexology and Couple Therapy, which means you can be sure I act with professionalism and follow ethical guidelines in my consultations. Until I am a certified sexologist and couples therapist in 2021 I offer consultations at a significantly reduced rate as per below which you can benefit from. If we speak and I feel that you need further help I cannot offer you, I will refer you to the appropriate professional.
All information that you share with me I treat with the strictest confidence. I use encrypted e-mail and encrypted storage solutions. For speaking with you I use an encrypted online conferencing service and you can choose whether you want to connect with me via video or audio.
There is no sexual manifestation in the sessions, they are strictly professional with the clothes on.
I can speak with you in English or Swedish. I understand Norwegian.
Sessions are currently at a discounted rate of NOK 490 per hour (Approx GBP 40 / USD 49 / EUR 45) and payable before the session. Cancellation notice is 24 hours for a full refund or rescheduling.
Online Consultation 1 hour, via video or audio call.
Buy your session here (secure payment with credit or debit card). You can contact me via the contact form before or after payment or via e-mail from your order confirmation. Alternatively I will be in touch as soon as I receive payment if we have not already agreed a time to speak.